Entrepreneur Selection and Growth Associate
Обява за работа в София за "Администрация", публикувана на 22.12.2022 , разгледана 369 пъти
On behalf of Endeavor, we are looking for a new colleague to expand its young but highly qualified team. Our client is an NGO and also the leading global community of, by, and for high-impact entrepreneurs. The organization has supported over 1,400+ scale-up companies, offering them a best-in-class seal of approval, an unrivaled personal and professional network, frictionless co-investment capital via Endeavor Catalyst, and peer-to-peer idea exchange in a truly global setting. The organization’s office in Bulgaria was launched in 2015 and since then has selected 80+ entrepreneurs, leading 50+ fast-growing companies across its three programs.
The most suitable candidate embodies the values of:
- Entrepreneur First: Passionate belief in the power of high-impact entrepreneurs to make the world a better place.
- Go Big: Curiosity that leads to dreaming big and flawless execution.
- Network of Trust: Reinforce values, trust and integrity among local and regional entrepreneurs.
- Pay It Forward: A service-orientated and responsible individual who asks “What can I do?” before asking “What can I get?”
Following responsibilities will support you helping your client’s growth:
- Selection of highest potential entrepreneurs for the organization’s three programs. That includes:
Proactively search for potential entrepreneurs that meet the criteria and profile
Manage the selection process which begins by contacting candidates and potential entrepreneurs, conducting interviews, and coordinating meetings with mentors and selection panels.
Gather information to develop company reports to be used in selection panels.
- Collaborate with the Entrepreneur Selection and Growth teams of the organization’s offices globally.
- Deliver services to the selected entrepreneurs, defining priorities based on their needs and requirements.
- Continuously monitor companies striving to attain planned services, entrepreneur satisfaction and engagement.
- Perform collection and analysis of annual metrics and other indicators to measure the organization’s impact on its local ecosystem.
- Organize and coordinate events and workshops in diverse areas of interest for the Entrepreneurs and their C-level teams.
- Participate in national and international events.
Key skills for success in this position include:
- Compliance with the organization ethics and work standards.
- To be willing to collaborate and to be proactive.
- To handle communication with diverse personalities.
- Keep a close eye on the finer points.
- Interest in business, consulting, entrepreneurship, venture capital, finance, or international development
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Premium health insurance incl. dental
- Multisport card
- Access to professional development courses and a library of written resources on entrepreneurial topics
- Regular team activities and networking events
- Collaboration with a global team of 500+ employees across 40 markets
- A young and ambitious team that thrives in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Opportunity to work with Bulgaria’s best performing entrepreneurs
If you consider yourself suitable for this challenging position please apply with your CV and a cover letter in English. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Human Capital Store has License 1783/ 30.09.2014
Лице за контакти: Мирослава Николова